• +91 8073 259343, +91 910 710 8888
  • support@msinpoland.com
  • Mon - Sat: 10:00 - 19:30

Residence Permit

Legal card stating your permit to stay in a Poland, With this card in hand you can enter Poland without any need for Visa if you are coming from non EU country. This card will give you access to labor market which means you can temporally work in Poland without applying for special permission.

Residence Permit

Before You Start

  • All Foriegners EU or Non EU are obliged to apply for residence permit if they are going to stay for more than 3 months.
  • You can apply for residence permit in Voivodeship’s office.
  • For Non EU students need to register their stay (zameldowanie) first then should apply for residence permit. For EU students you can apply for residence permit later you can register your Stay.

Documents required

  • Filled form of the application for temporary residence permit.
  • 4 Recent photographs (same VISA photo Rules apply for residence permit)
  • Photocopy of a valid travel document (original available for inspection).
  • Acceptance letter from college for applied course or univeristy admit letter
  • Evidence of payment of the fee for studies if a you starts or continues studies for a fee.
  • Health insurance originals tobe carried for varification.
  • Documents certifying having sufficient financial means to cover the subsistence costs and return.(Bank statement)
  • Health insurance originals tobe carried for varification.


Are your ready for Poland in 2020?

Let's Get Started

Need help with your MS in Poland?

Submit your details. We’ll call you back in 48 Hours!