1. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
scholarships are offered by the European Commission to promote higher education through scholarships and cooperation between Europe and other countries. This program offers scholarships to students at all levels of higher education from all parts of the world.
Students coming from both EU and non-EU countries that have been selected to attend one of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes at Masters or Doctorate level
The programme offers full-time scholarships and/or fellowships that cover monthly allowance, participation costs, travelling and insurance costs of the students.
1. Visegrad Scholarship
Visegrad scholarships support Master and post-Master students and researchers in all disciplines and in any language for up to four semesters at more than 190 higher education institutions across Central and Eastern Europe.
- Master and post-Master students and researchers in all disciplines and in any language for up to four semesters at more than 190 higher education institutions across Central and Eastern Europe.
- Study period/length of support is 1 semester, max 4 semesters for Master’s degree studies, 2 semesters for post-Master’s degree studies
The amount of the support is €2,300/semester for scholar + €1,500/semester for the host institution
- You must be enrolled in full-time Master or post-Master study/research
- The country of your citizenship, permanent residence and home university must be different from the country of the host institution, i.e. the previous level of your university studies must be completed in a country other than where you apply for studies with our support
- The distance between the home university and host university/institute as well as between the permanent residence and the host university/institute must be above 150 km.
Deadline: Nov 15
Deadline: Jul 25
1. University of Lodz
International students who wish to study in Poland and want to avoid costs of education can apply for various scholarships which either exempt them from paying a tuition fee or serve as a financial support in covering their living expenses in Lodz.
2. Poznań University of Economics and Business
With its reputation for quality, PUE specializes in the education of business leaders, highly-qualified managers, economic experts, as well as national and international administration personnel capable of operating successfully in the global business environment.
Deadline: Dec 15
3. Kozminski University
Kozminski University is an internationally renowned private business school located in the very heart of Europe. It has achieved much since our creation in 1993.
- Maintenance scholarship
- Scholarship for students with disabilities
- Rector’s scholarship for the best students based on their achievements:
high GPA- min 4,50,
- Assistance grants
15 % discount in tution fees
Eligibility depends on their rights stay in Poland and the regulations upon which admission to the University was based on. As per Article 43 of the Act of Higher Education of July 27, 2005.